Festival of Cross Country
including Relays for Seniors and Masters
Saturday 4th February 2017
Registration from 11.00am at Bangor Aurora Aquatic & Leisure Centre
Timetable of events
|1||12.00pm||P6 & P7 boys & girls||1000m||£3 per athlete
|2||12.20pm||U13 boys & girls||1600m||£3 per athlete
|3||12.45pm||U15 boys & girls||2400m||£3 per athlete
|4||13.15pm||Relay race for women:
U20, Seniors & Masters (O35)
3 athletes per team
|2 x 1300m laps per athlete||£12 per team|
|5||14.15pm||Relay race for men:
U20, Seniors & Masters (O40)
4 athletes per team
|2 x 1300m laps per athlete||£16 per team|
- Venue: Bangor Aurora Aquatic & Leisure Centre, Valentine Road, Bangor.
- Designated showers and changing facilities for athletes are available.
- Pre entries are encouraged. Please complete pre-entry-xc-relays and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: Opens at 11.00am, continues during the events, closing 15 minutes before the start of each race.
- Masters: Women over35, men over 40. Age on day of event for all races.
- Categories/team members cannot be changed after registration on the day.
- All teams must have 3 different women or 4 different men, each running 1 leg only. Any teams with less than the required athletes will be disqualified. However, relay runners can run in 2 different teams subject to age eligibility. For example, a woman can run as athlete A in a team and athlete C in a different team.
- Over 15 and under 20 ladies can compete as an U20 team of 3, or as a member of an open ladies relay team of 3, similarly, over 15 and under 20 men can compete as an U20 team of 4, or as a member of an open men’s relay team of 4