Festival of Cross Country
Castle Park, Bangor
Saturday 18th January 2020
Registration from 10.30am at Marquis Hall, Bangor
Timetable of events
|1||11.30||P5, P6 & P7 boys & girls||1000m||FREE|
|2||11.50||U13 boys & girls||2600m
(2 x 1300m laps)
|£3 per athlete|
|3||12.15||U15 & U17 boys and girls||4000m
|£3 per athlete|
|4||13.00||Seniors, Masters (O35) & U20
Seniors, Masters (O40) & U20
|£5 per athlete|
|5||14.00||Relay race for women:
Seniors & Masters (O35)
3 athletes per team
Relay race for men:
Seniors & Masters (O40)
4 athletes per team
|2 x 1300m laps per athlete||£12 per team
£16 per team
- Registration: Marquis Hall, Castle Park, Bangor.
- Race area: Front of Town Hall, Bangor
- Pre-entries are encouraged. Please email email@example.com
- Registration: Opens at 10.30am, continues during the events, strictly closing 20 minutes before the start of each race.
- P5s welcome to compete only if experienced running Cross Country.
- Masters: Women over 35, men over 40.
- Women and men run together in both the open races and the relay races.
- Age on day of event for all races.
- Categories/team members cannot be changed after registration on the day.
- All teams must have 3 different women or 4 different men, each running 1 leg only for the same team. Any teams with less than the required number of athletes will be disqualified. However, relay runners can run in 2 different teams subject to age eligibility. For example, an athlete can run as athlete A in a team and athlete C in a different team.
- Athletes may compete in the Open Race as well as Relay Race
- Car-parking is available in Abbey Street Car-parks (fee applicable). Free car-parking is available in Castle Park, Ward Park, Newtownards Road and Bangor Aurora. Please refrain from parking in Bangor Abbey Car Park or the Premier Inn Carpark.